Paper (books, magazines, catalogs, etc.)
Paper cutter (if you can't cut straight, which I cannot)
1. Cut books, magazines and catalogs (I used the Paper Source catalog because of the colors) and other fun items into 1-inch strips of different lengths.
2. Fold into a loop and tape in the middle. Repeat if you want a double bow.
3. Fold another strip around the middle and tape on the back.
4. Fold one strip in half and tape on the back of the bow.
5. Cut little triangles out of the bottom.
6. Ta-da! Go crazy with the creative variations. Use fabric! Glitter! Buttons! The possibilities are limitless.